Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A couple evo's from HF 3.5

I just got back from my trip tonight, it's 2:30a.m., and I have work in the morning so I'm not going to upload any other pictures tonight. I was trying to decide which pictures to post and realized that I haven't seen anybody else post pictures of the silver evo. So I suppose I will leave you with two, properly stanced evo's.



That silver ek was my ride. One of my good friends, who goes to Vanguard with my brother, drove me down to Wasco, CA (just outside of Bakersfield and about 15 minutes from Buttonwillow). He happened to be taking senior pictures for his roommate's sisters that live in Wasco. It couldn't have worked out better. We drove down Saturday night and he let me take his car to Buttonwillow on Sunday, while he was out taking their senior pictures. Then we had a nice home-cooked meal and went back to Costa Mesa.

Thanks, Kevin! Also a big thank you to the Stiles family if any of you see this.
Makes me want to paint my battles white and throw them on the STi. I have other plans though.

1 comments:

  1. evos with good stance are super cool, kind've want one.

    ReplyDelete